Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hunter's Orange

Just added a ton of my friends to my blog roll you should check them out and make an evening of it :) hunter update and more doodling on the bang bang bang
I have defined the arm under the plastic environmental protective sleeve its supposed to be an organic synthetic material arm. it could be cool as hell to have it flip out and mutate doing a bunch of crazy shit. I like the elements of weird in sci fi but, had never really considered how it could fit into my own until now. sci fi should make sense but, hell, sometimes you just have to do things for the sake of cool.
and just fun in general here

2 comments:

jeffkunze said...

"sci fi should make sense but, hell, sometimes you just have to do things for the sake of cool."

Well said and great work!

Marco A. Garcia said...

I have to say you're easily my favorite oranic/synthetic/mecha artist. I'm a huge fan of Yoji Shinkawa's and your style seems heavily influenced by his art. I'm a 3d sculptor modeler and I've been looking for a cool concept to sculpt/model and I really dig this hunter concept, though to be honest, I'd probably enjoy sculpting out most of your work. here's a quick pic to a sculpt I'm working on (If you haven't seen Prometheus it's a bit of a spoiler). http://i.imgur.com/91pag.jpg. My email is marcogarcia.cosmo@gmail.com, and let me know if it's ok with you if I made this a portfolio piece and modeled it out or something.